Chris Bennett

Default Lucas Marine

Hi
Has anybody got a Lucas Marine 24volt voltmeter for sale
I am trying to keep an instrument panel "standard"
Thanks
Chris

Jack Erbes

Chris Bennett wrote:
Hi
Has anybody got a Lucas Marine 24volt voltmeter for sale
I am trying to keep an instrument panel "standard"
Thanks
Chris

Lucas. "The Prince of Darkness" to all who ever owned a British
motorcycle or sports car. :)

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)

BrianR

"Oliver Fleming" wrote in message
then why do you drink warm beer?

What makes you think we drink warm beer?
What do you base this statement on?
At least our beer is worth drinking, not like the Gnats P#@@ you call beer.

Chuck Tribolet

Nah, it's because it never gets HOT in the British Isles, andwhen it's
hot outside, cold beer feels really good inside.

The Coors brothers, the head of Anheuser-Busch, and the head of Guiness
were at a beer convention, and went out to lunch to talk about what to do about
the microbrews that were eating into the volume. With their lunch, the Coors
Brothers ordered each ordered a Coors, the Anheuser-Busch guy ordered
a Bud, and the Guiness guy ordered a Coke. "WHAT!??? You're not not
going to have a beer?" "Well. you blokes weren't, so I figured I wouldn't."

;-)

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
ANNOUNCE: Steerage Marine - All Africa Marine Search Engine in South Africa [email protected] Marketplace 0 February 18th 04 09:08 AM
paradise cove trip Brien Alkire ASA 31 February 15th 04 11:17 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM