Default GPS to End?

Bush minions annouce they may stop GPS.

Rick

The OP should have played his hand in rec.boats where politics are
the main topic.

Regards
JGS

Boy you really hit the nail on the head there. Rec.boats should be
renamed rec.boats.politics
Doug Dotson

I guess P.T. Barnum had it right.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bush minions annouce they may stop GPS.

Keith

Sooooooo, your troll was actually politically motivated. Still ****ed off
about the election?

--

Keith
__
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Bush minions annouce they may stop GPS.

See MSNBC this morning's news.

Bushies are exceedingly sensitive to this and most other issues. Their
nerve ends are exposed. After abortion is outlawed, I am waiting for
them then to end all Child Labor Laws.

Bill Andersen

That's not at all what was said.
wrote in message