BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   GPS to End? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/26264-gps-end.html)

[email protected] December 16th 04 04:09 PM

GPS to End?

Bush minions annouce they may stop GPS.

[email protected] December 16th 04 06:10 PM

wrote:
Bush minions annouce they may stop GPS.

See MSNBC this morning's news.

Bushies are exceedingly sensitive to this and most other issues. Their
nerve ends are exposed. After abortion is outlawed, I am waiting for
them then to end all Child Labor Laws.

Rick December 16th 04 09:14 PM

The OP should have played his hand in rec.boats where politics are
the main topic.

Regards
JGS

Boy you really hit the nail on the head there. Rec.boats should be
renamed rec.boats.politics

Doug Dotson December 16th 04 10:32 PM

I guess P.T. Barnum had it right.

wrote in message