Bruno Beam

Default How to install a cloaking device to my boat ? ? ? ? ?

I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my boat.

What do I need?
Den73740

a large black tarpaulin
Ron

The Klingons have a nice one you could probably adapt.

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my
boat.

What do I need?

Eric Currier

The most popular maritime cloaking device is a submarine.

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my

boat.

What do I need?

Meindert Sprang

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my

boat.

A plug in the bottom, which you can pull...

Meindert

Carl McNair

A drill and drill bit should do the trick.

Bruno Beam wrote:

I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my boat.

What do I need?

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Beam
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my boat.

What do I need?
Romulan Technology
Doug

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:29:31 +0000, Pascal
wrote:

Bruno Beam Wrote:
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my
boat.

What do I need?

After you have successfully cloaked it, will you store it in the cloakroom
perhaps?
Doug, K7ABX

Wayne.B

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:31:00 GMT, "Doug"
wrote:

After you have successfully cloaked it, will you store it in the cloakroom
perhaps?

Perhaps yes, but you won't see it there.

This is obviously the perfect solution for picking up unused slips and
moorings for the night at no charge.