BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   How to install a cloaking device to my boat ? ? ? ? ? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/26204-how-install-cloaking-device-my-boat.html)

Bruno Beam December 14th 04 10:48 PM

How to install a cloaking device to my boat ? ? ? ? ?

I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my boat.

What do I need?

Den73740 December 14th 04 11:23 PM

a large black tarpaulin

Ron December 15th 04 12:05 AM

The Klingons have a nice one you could probably adapt.

om...

Eric Currier December 15th 04 06:48 AM

The most popular maritime cloaking device is a submarine.

om...

Meindert Sprang December 15th 04 02:29 PM

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my

boat.

A plug in the bottom, which you can pull...

Meindert

Me December 15th 04 07:42 PM

In article ,
(Bruno Beam) wrote:

I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my boat.

What do I need?

A drill, and the brains to use it below the waterline..........

Me

Carl McNair December 15th 04 09:53 PM

A drill and drill bit should do the trick.

Pascal December 19th 04 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruno Beam
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my boat.

What do I need?

Romulan Technology

Doug December 20th 04 10:31 PM

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:29:31 +0000, Pascal
wrote:

Bruno Beam Wrote:
I don't want to be seen by anybody, so I need a cloaking device for my
boat.

What do I need?

After you have successfully cloaked it, will you store it in the cloakroom
perhaps?
Doug, K7ABX

Wayne.B December 21st 04 03:57 AM

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:31:00 GMT, "Doug"
wrote:

After you have successfully cloaked it, will you store it in the cloakroom
perhaps?

Perhaps yes, but you won't see it there.

This is obviously the perfect solution for picking up unused slips and
moorings for the night at no charge.