Robert J. Miller

Default Engine-mounting and electric trolling motor

Hi, I have seen an add in the back of some (bass) boating magazines in the
past, in which a standard electric trolling motor is piggy-back mounted onto
the back of a standard outboard engine. Now that I'm in the mood to try to
mount mine that way, onto a Johnson 130HP, I can't find any information on
the company whom was selling this attachment goodies.

Has anyone seen this add and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

rjmiller