BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Engine-mounting and electric trolling motor (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/25051-engine-mounting-electric-trolling-motor.html)

Robert J. Miller November 11th 04 01:31 AM

Engine-mounting and electric trolling motor

Hi, I have seen an add in the back of some (bass) boating magazines in the
past, in which a standard electric trolling motor is piggy-back mounted onto
the back of a standard outboard engine. Now that I'm in the mood to try to
mount mine that way, onto a Johnson 130HP, I can't find any information on
the company whom was selling this attachment goodies.

Has anyone seen this add and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

rjmiller