Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
StageFT

Default AIS recieving systems

Hi!

I am searching for cheap Automatic Identification Systems, suitable for
small boates. I found some on the internet, but all of theme were on
the websites of dealers. What I want to know is some of the
manufactores of the systems. Does anybody here know some website of the
manufactores or other information?

Wilderness Systems? Professional Target General 2 July 21st 04 10:01 PM
Opinions? Wilderness Systems Tempest 170 Claudia Engel General 1 July 8th 04 08:58 PM
FS: Blue Sea Systems electrical items for auction in eBay Peter Kennedy Marketplace 0 March 16th 04 08:28 PM
Fishfinder??? Bobsprit ASA 31 January 26th 04 09:06 PM
twin outboard charging systems query David Ward General 1 January 11th 04 01:28 AM