QuidProQuo

Default Sterling Power Products

Does anyone out there have any experience of sterling power products?
Good or bad I would be very interested in hearing what you think of
their alternator regulators and alternator battery chargers as well as
their service.

Tony G

Ayesha

Does anyone out there have any experience of sterling power products?
Good or bad I would be very interested in hearing what you think of
their alternator regulators and alternator battery chargers as well as
their service.

Tony G

I have a mains charger, and an alternator booster by Sterling. They've
given good service - no failures
MGP

"QuidProQuo" wrote in message
Does anyone out there have any experience of sterling power products? Good
or bad I would be very interested in hearing what you think of their
alternator regulators and alternator battery chargers as well as their
service.

Tony G

I have a 50A charger. It works fine but the manual (1 page) is full of typos
mistakes and downright incorrect information such as lights and switch
settings that is just doesn't make sense.

I called them to point out some of the errors and they laughed and said that
their 'customers' appreciated that there money was spent on technical
development not on fancy manuals.

If you are happy with this sort of support then I guess their kit is ok. If
you need serious tech support heaven knows what sort of response you would
get.

The charger is made in the Far East (Taiwan as far as I remember)

Martin

QuidProQuo

I have noticed that their documentation is pretty poor in terms of
layout and errors but I hadn't realised that it was plain wrong.
Interestingly though there have been no complaints about quality of the
kit which is what I expected.

Thanks for the input.