Greg Salisbury

I have been using my sony laptop on my 34' sailboat for about 5yrs now and have
sailed all the way down the west coast from canada to mexico and my laptop has
been invaluable. Not only has it given me all my charts and gps location but it
also serves as my photo gallery for thousands of pics taken along the way. I
also keep a free website up and running from local internet cafe's. I run it on
a small 300w inverter that takes very juice from my batteries. The inverters
these days only draw what they need.

I have been using my sony laptop on my 34' sailboat for about 5yrs now and have
sailed all the way down the west coast from canada to mexico and my laptop has
been invaluable. Not only has it given me all my charts and gps location but it
also serves as my photo gallery for thousands of pics taken along the way. I
also keep a free website up and running from local internet cafe's. I run it on
a small 300w inverter that takes very juice from my batteries. The inverters
these days only draw what they need.

Thanks..... that is good info!