Ed Price

Default Bumper Molding Strip Source Wanted

Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but can anyone recommend an on-line source
for rubber or synthetic, conformal, hull-mounted bumper / fender strips. I'm
imagining a product with a hard plastic or metal channel, maybe 2" high and
a half-inch thick, carrying a softer plastic insert that sticks out maybe an
inch from the hull. This would be used as a perimeter bumper on a dingy to
protect your boat's hull & paint job.

TIA,

Ed
wb6wsn

Adam

Try this:
http://www.stright-mackay.com/pages/...egoryID=601&Ca
tegoryID=12
(gunwale)
Adam
"Ed Price" wrote in message
Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but can anyone recommend an on-line

source
for rubber or synthetic, conformal, hull-mounted bumper / fender strips.

I'm
imagining a product with a hard plastic or metal channel, maybe 2" high

and
a half-inch thick, carrying a softer plastic insert that sticks out maybe

an
inch from the hull. This would be used as a perimeter bumper on a dingy

protect your boat's hull & paint job.

TIA,

Ed
wb6wsn

Ed Price

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
link.net...
Here's one to try...

http://www.tacomarine.com/

Dan

Ed Price wrote:
Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but can anyone recommend an on-line

source
for rubber or synthetic, conformal, hull-mounted bumper / fender strips.

I'm
imagining a product with a hard plastic or metal channel, maybe 2" high

and
a half-inch thick, carrying a softer plastic insert that sticks out

maybe an
inch from the hull. This would be used as a perimeter bumper on a dingy

protect your boat's hull & paint job.

TIA,

Ed
wb6wsn

Thanks Adam & Dan. The TACO site has just what I was looking for.

Thanks again.

Ed
wb6wsn