BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Bumper Molding Strip Source Wanted (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/21179-bumper-molding-strip-source-wanted.html)

Ed Price August 6th 04 02:25 PM

Bumper Molding Strip Source Wanted

Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but can anyone recommend an on-line source
for rubber or synthetic, conformal, hull-mounted bumper / fender strips. I'm
imagining a product with a hard plastic or metal channel, maybe 2" high and
a half-inch thick, carrying a softer plastic insert that sticks out maybe an
inch from the hull. This would be used as a perimeter bumper on a dingy to
protect your boat's hull & paint job.

TIA,

Ed
wb6wsn

Adam August 6th 04 03:34 PM

Bumper Molding Strip Source Wanted

Try this:
http://www.stright-mackay.com/pages/...egoryID=601&Ca
tegoryID=12
(gunwale)
Adam

Dan Krueger August 7th 04 12:53 AM

Bumper Molding Strip Source Wanted

Here's one to try...

http://www.tacomarine.com/

Dan

Ed Price August 7th 04 02:31 PM

Bumper Molding Strip Source Wanted

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
link.net...
Here's one to try...

http://www.tacomarine.com/

Dan

Ed Price wrote:
Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but can anyone recommend an on-line

source
for rubber or synthetic, conformal, hull-mounted bumper / fender strips.

I'm
imagining a product with a hard plastic or metal channel, maybe 2" high

and
a half-inch thick, carrying a softer plastic insert that sticks out

maybe an
inch from the hull. This would be used as a perimeter bumper on a dingy

protect your boat's hull & paint job.

TIA,

Ed
wb6wsn

Thanks Adam & Dan. The TACO site has just what I was looking for.

Thanks again.

Ed
wb6wsn