george craig

Default Yamaha 50 hp two cyl. ignition problem

My yamaha with CDI ignition is only running on one cylinder and I suspect
the ignition module. Any one have problem with CDI ignition????
George

BruceM

If it is only at low revs & is on the top cylinder, check the top seal. If
too much air comes in here then .............
BruceM