BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Yamaha 50 hp two cyl. ignition problem (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/21013-yamaha-50-hp-two-cyl-ignition-problem.html)

george craig August 3rd 04 04:15 AM

Yamaha 50 hp two cyl. ignition problem

My yamaha with CDI ignition is only running on one cylinder and I suspect
the ignition module. Any one have problem with CDI ignition????
George

BruceM August 6th 04 12:20 PM

Yamaha 50 hp two cyl. ignition problem

If it is only at low revs & is on the top cylinder, check the top seal. If
too much air comes in here then .............
BruceM