MudTub

Default Help- M&G Electronics control on '87 Wellcraft

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Working on 1987 Wellcraft Scarab which has a adjustable resistance type control
manufactured by M & G Electronics, VA, partial model SA8AS...?

This control is wired into the intrument panel for Low Oil, Low Fuel, Hi Temp
and Low Volts indicator lights, unfortunately it has been disconnected and
there is not wiring diagram affixed to it, so I have no idea which wire leads
go to which gauge and indicator. I have tried identifying leads of each
circuit through continuity, ohms etc, no luck.

I have contacted both Wellcraft and M&G, they have been no help at all. Maybe
someone has a similar vintage Wellcraft with this control installed they could
look at and provide legend for leads from control?

Thank you in advance!

P.J.