Reza

Default Newbi?. Battery charging question?Thanks.

Thank you very much Wayne.B for your fast answer, actually now I
understood that I did'nt explain my situation properly in the first
post.

You see I bought this battery brand new just a couple of weeks ago,
and I have no problems with my jet ski charging system or the battrey
whatsoever, what I was conserned about is the fact that sometimes I
leave the battery for 3 or 4 month and it dies on me, and won't hold a
charge anymore, so I have to keep buying a new battery, I was just
wondering if what I'm doing will keep the battery healthy even if I
keep it hooked up that way for a year or more.

Thanks again.

Bob
Dennis Pogson

Reza wrote:
Thank you very much Wayne.B for your fast answer, actually now I
understood that I did'nt explain my situation properly in the first
post.

You see I bought this battery brand new just a couple of weeks ago,
and I have no problems with my jet ski charging system or the battrey
whatsoever, what I was conserned about is the fact that sometimes I
leave the battery for 3 or 4 month and it dies on me, and won't hold a
charge anymore, so I have to keep buying a new battery, I was just
wondering if what I'm doing will keep the battery healthy even if I
keep it hooked up that way for a year or more.

Thanks again.

Bob

Some of the chargers supplied for electric golf caddies are extremely clever
in that you simply leave the battery on charge all the time you are not
using the battery, and it stops charging or goes to a trickle charge when
the battery is fully charged. My wife's golf caddy battery has been left
this way for the past 6 years and still manages 36 holes! I don't know if
you play golf, or whether your listed charger has this facility, but it's
worth a try!

Remove "nospam" from return address.