Junior Member

Default ST7000 autopilot refurbish/ upgrade

I would like to refurbish/ change my old Autohelm ST7000 autopilot control display unit, which seems to have some moisture problems to a newer (hopefully also smaller size) control unit. Of course I would like to continue to utilize the old fluxgate, drive unit and even course computer, if just possible. Is there any new control unit alternatives, which could be used to replace the old ST7000 unit?
Banned

Location: Finland
Send a message via ICQ to Tichetharyice

I think this would be nice when you are attacking. If you have an autopilot on, you could continue building your base with the autopilot making reasonable decisions while you are focusing on an army.Or if you are protecting your base and have an army out, you could have the Autopilot auto-micro the army. Could be a bit extreme, but in basic cases and purposes it would be nice to have.

Autohelm/Raymarine ST7000 autopilot problem - randomly goes hard portand locks the wheel Paul[_6_] Electronics 3 August 29th 10 08:11 PM
GPS getting $8B upgrade.... Larry Cruising 1 May 26th 10 01:28 PM
Time to upgrade Joe ASA 0 July 17th 06 03:35 AM
Upgrade to this 26' Seaswirl?? Dene Cruising 8 February 2nd 06 11:59 PM
Raymarine ST7000 autopilot core w/ ST600 R Handheld Steve Electronics 3 August 19th 05 08:08 AM