posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default 12/10 inch daylight lcd monitor

I'm looking for a monitor that I can use in the cockpit of my ketch.
Does anyone have info?? I like it water-resisted not water-proof.

hanz
posted to rec.boats.electronics

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:16:40 -0400, Hanz
wrote:

I'm looking for a monitor that I can use in the cockpit of my ketch.
Does anyone have info?? I like it water-resisted not water-proof.

hanz

I'd recommend something like a Panasonic CF-29 Toughbook. You can
buy them refurbished to almost new condition for very reasonable
prices. Screen brightness is very good and can be dimmed down to
suitable night time levels which is also important. They are very
rugged and highly spash resistant.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Panasonic-Toughbook-CF-29-Touchscreen-Laptop-PC-Refurbished/4459055/product.html

Junior Member

I was visited your mentioned url, it is better than other sites which I found from web. But when I click it for more information then the page appear as a blank. And it shows nothing, I tried to refresh it but not getting and also it gives 401 errors that page not load.