posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default business collaboration

Hi,
I represent Alcove Technologies, an offshore based IT services
outsourcing company. With your kind permission, I would like to take
two minutes of your time to discuss a mutual business opportunity
please.

We help our worldwide customers with our end-to-end Embedded Systems
solutions & services that include;

End-to-end Embedded Systems & Solutions:
- Consulting
- Platform & Product Engineering
- Component Development & Integration
- Product life cycle management-Concept, Design, Prototyping,
Development, Verification & Validation
- Technical Evaluations/Assessments
- Platform & Data Migration & Porting
- Enhancements & Upgrades, Performance Optimization etc.

Sectors Alcove serves:
- Automotive
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
- Medical Electronics
- Telecom, Mobile & Wireless,
- Network devises
- Office Automation
- Automotive
- Semiconductors

Embedded Software Design, Development and Sustenance:
- Complete Software Lifecycle support, Requirements Specs, High level
& low level design
- Development & Implementation
- Modeling & Simulation
- Host Interface development
- Re-engineering, Reverse Engineering
- Maintenance. Protocols, Systems & Databases Administration etc.

Verification & Validation Services:
- Code reviews
- Inspection of SW Code & Test documents,
- Functional & Structural Coverage Testing
- SW-SW & SW-HW Integration testing
- Scripts based host and target verifications
- Conformance Testing, GCF, IOT, field test
- Stress & performance, environmental testing etc.

Independent / Third Party Testing Services:
- Software test plans for SW
- Systems Integration testing
- Testing process, System testing, Test cases development & execution
- Certification Support, User testing support
- Test Documentation etc.

Our Technical expertise & Delivery capabilities include:
- Development on a wide range of microcontrollers, microprocessors
from 8 to 64 bit, including Arm, Xscale, OMAP, etc.
- A variety of embedded and real time operating systems including
Linux, WinCE, VxWorks, Symbian, Applications across HW Platforms & RTO
Variants
- Communication/networking and industrial bus protocols and device
drivers development
- PCB design, Testing tools & Softwares
- FPGA, ASIC Design & Verification
- Embedded development in languages like C, C++, .Net
- Middleware development & Porting, Network Customization
- High & low level Devise Development, Enhancement and Porting
- Digital Signal Processing, Modeling, Simulation, Porting etc.
- Biometric Solutions, RFID & Barcodes
- Audio, Video, Speech & Image codecs, Graphics, Codec Integration,
Optimization, Porting & Testing

Our other service offerings include;
1. Information Technology services:
- Web Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, .NET, PHP, Web Designing, SEO & SEM
- ERP : Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SAP, Oracle Applications,
PeopleSoft, JD Edwards etc.
- DW/BI : Informatica, Data Stage, Ab Initio, WH Builder, SAP, SAS,
Cognos, Microstrategy, Hyperion, Oracle Express, Crystal Reports
- Systems Integration EAI : WebSphere, TIBCO, WebMethods, BEA WLI,
Oracle Fusion, BizTalk Server, SAP XI, Vitria, Gentran, JBOSS ESB, JBI
etc.
- Remote IT infrastructure Management - Helpdesk, OS, Applications,
Database Administration, Maintenance & support etc.
- CRM and other technologies

2. Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Services:
- Engineering Designing, Drafting and Rendering - Mechanical,
Structural, Architectural and Civil
- Technical Writing &
Communications
- Animation, 2D, 3D modeling etc.
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO)

3. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO):
- Document processing, Format conversion, Digitizing
- Data entry, Data analytics - Data/market/IP research
- Help Desk Services, Customer information services
- Billing, invoicing, collections, Order processing
- Customer service - Inbound & Outbound calling
- Sales & Marketing, Lead Generation, Appointments scheduling,
Product promotions
- Transcription services (Voice to text etc.): Medical coding,
Transcriptions
- Outbound/Inbound Calling, Market /Competitor research

4. Human Resources:
- Recruitment P+C2rocess Outsourcing (RPO)
- Worldwide Contractor staffing - Offshore/Remotely working resources/
Onsite resources
- Online/Remote/onsite Training & Development -Technology & non
Technology training
- e-learning courses development & Administration, Monitoring &
Managing Training needs etc.

We offer the following Benefits to our customers;
1. 30-60% cost savings to our customers
2. We have large pool of highly qualified, experienced and talented
Professionals
3. Our offshore team would complement onsite team efforts
4. Our unhindered 24x7x365 service with short turn-around time
5. We create and nurture long term and value added relationships with
worldwide customers
6. We support our clients from a 10 man-days to 10 man-year size
projects
7. You save the hassles of constantly searching resources for your
projects
8. Our strong technical skills & English language skills, Business
ethics, Project delivery expertise, Long term business commitment etc.

We would be glad to help out should your organization/ your Clients /
Associates/ Friends require any of our above services...
I would appreciate your response please.

Thanks and best regards,
Bharat
Client Relations Manager

Sent on behalf of
Mr. Ravi Rao
Director – Client services
Alcove Technologies
Hitec-city, Madhapur, Hyderabad, India
Ph: +91 40 6644 5677/78/79 (office) +91 924681 5675 (Mobile)
Email: , Web: www.alcovetechnologies.com

PS: Alcove's sales policy allows us to offer a professional fee to
those who help us in signing contracts with prospective customers.
Junior Member

I read the entire information on the basis of fundamental requirement in the Embedded technology in your company.I also seen the company services you provide as well as the profile of your company.There are a lot of services in your company like BPO,KPO etc.And I see the basic customer facilities you provided from which I appreciated.