Doug

Default GPS connected to VHF

"jimbo" wrote in message
I have a Uniden Oceanusdsc VHF Radio and a Magellan Sports Trax GPS
Reciever. The Uniden manual says that I can connect a GPS to this unit for
the DSC feature but, doesn't explain how to do so. Could anyone please

tell
me how could I make these two units work together?

Thanks in Advance, Joey

You connect the GPS NMEA TX + to the Uniden NMEA RX +, GPS NMEA TX - to
Uniden NMEA RX -.
Colors depend on the GPS unit you are interfacing.
Doug K7ABX

jimbo

I have a Uniden Oceanusdsc VHF Radio and a Magellan Sports Trax GPS
Reciever. The Uniden manual says that I can connect a GPS to this unit for
the DSC feature but, doesn't explain how to do so. Could anyone please tell
me how could I make these two units work together?

Thanks in Advance, Joey

Ext spkr for VHF Radio Bill Andersen Electronics 17 December 22nd 03 01:26 AM
NMEA Noise in SSB Keith Electronics 7 September 28th 03 05:51 PM
Corrosion Questions Dave Alonzi General 5 August 8th 03 05:11 PM
Is anyone here connected? Tony Thomas General 10 July 28th 03 08:48 AM
Experts, please review my isolator install..... JAD Electronics 5 July 25th 03 04:20 PM