Stan Winikoff

Default Stereo equipment in boat--What do you put it in?

Thanks...I'm checking that out now. Stan

"Rusty O" wrote in message link.net...
Poly Planar makes a nice enclosure for automotive style stereo systems. It's
white plastic with a gasketed smoked front door. It includes a surface
mounting bracket so you don't need to cut a large mounting hole in your
boat. They also make splash covers for built-in radios.

These are available through West Marine. I'm sure you can also buy them from
other sources.

Rusty O

Tim Urbin

Default Stereo equipment in boat

Anyone have experience with Boss marine stereo equipment and speakers? Any
comments?

Tim
Bluff City, TN

Jeff Morris

The cockpit speakers sound real nice - possibly the best you can get. The
"environmental speakers" are nice also; it seems like the keep improving them
without changing the model number. I used them down below until they were
ripped off, now I'm using the Cambridge Soundworks equivalents.

"Tim Urbin" wrote in message
Anyone have experience with Boss marine stereo equipment and speakers? Any
comments?

Tim
Bluff City, TN

Tim Urbin

Thanks, Jeff. Appreciate the info!

Tim
--
Bluff City, TN

"Tim Urbin" wrote in message
Anyone have experience with Boss marine stereo equipment and speakers?

Any
comments?

Tim
Bluff City, TN

A question about boat weight and displacement Ante Topic Mimara Cruising 33 April 8th 04 10:58 PM
Free boat and Marine equipment listings dquina Electronics 0 February 22nd 04 11:46 AM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM