R. Shockley

Default GPS software

Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not...

I have a job I'm doing for someone on their boat and they have some
LaserPlot ChartNav software. However, I'm trying to install it on
their new PC and wanted to contact LaserPlot for support.
Unfortunately, it appears they have gone out of business...does anyone
know if this is true? Have they possibly sold to another company?
Any ideas what happened to them?

-- Please send remarks to --

Thanks,
Rich Shockley
Dennis Pogson

R. Shockley wrote:
Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not...

I have a job I'm doing for someone on their boat and they have some
LaserPlot ChartNav software. However, I'm trying to install it on
their new PC and wanted to contact LaserPlot for support.
Unfortunately, it appears they have gone out of business...does anyone
know if this is true? Have they possibly sold to another company?
Any ideas what happened to them?

-- Please send remarks to --

Thanks,
Rich Shockley

Their website has closed down, so it looks as if they have gone out of
business.

There are dozens of other GPS applications for chart plotting.

Dennis.
Remove "nospam" from return address.