Helge Skjørberg

Default Petter Diesel AC1W

I am a norwegian and i have a Petter Diesel
AC1W generator.
Can somebody tell me where i can get a
handbook/PDF file for this engine.

HS

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helge Skjørberg View Post
I am a norwegian and i have a Petter Diesel
AC1W generator.
Can somebody tell me where i can get a
handbook/PDF file for this engine.

HS
Helge.

I'm working on a simmilair engine myself and found some documentation on the internet. If you give an adres I will mail it to you. Mean time if you find more info I would appriciate if you would copy them to me

UK red diesel costs. Ken Baker Cruising 19 June 8th 04 11:36 PM
Old diesel fuel - two questions Al Gunther Cruising 2 May 30th 04 01:15 PM
UK red diesel costs. Ken Baker General 0 May 25th 04 02:40 PM
Diesel outboard? Jack Rye Cruising 4 August 28th 03 08:34 PM