Keith

Default Raymarine 201 VHF question

I've got a Ray201 VHF radio without a mike. Does anyone have an old mike to
sell, or alternately, does anyone have the pinouts for the mike jack?

--

Keith
__

Keith Pleas

Default Oregon Scientific Products- total peices of crap

If you are in the market for a weather station, I'd advise you to avoid
Oregon Scientific products

Well, I bought one of their BA928 units over a year ago to put on my boat,
and before taking it down there I tried it at home. I liked it so much, it
never left the house. g

So I bought _another_ one of their base stations (forget what, it's on the
boat and I'm not right now) with a temp/humidity remote, and then a second
base station with remote, and a 3rd remote. I now have one base station in
the pilothouse and the other in the saloon sharing the remotes, and remote
sensors in the engine room, aft storage area, and outside on the aft deck.
Everything works perfectly for me.

Keith

PS: I first saw this thread using the Web interface on boating-forum.com,
and the ironic thing was the sutomatic Google ads at the bottom for Oregon
Scientific products. g