Yme Bosma

Default Lunitidal Intervals on a Casio GL-150

Hi there,

One of my readers asked me a question that I do not know the answer
to. May be someone in this groep can help out.

Tnx,
Yme
www.panbo.com
_______________
Hello Yme,
I really enjoy your marine electronics & comm weblog and was hoping
that you could help me out with a Marine gadget.

I bought A Casio GL-150 with the hopes of using it's tide charting
function. I'm sure it works fine for the preset areas but setting it
for a custom body of water is making my head spin. I have to enter
the latitude, longitude and GMT+ & - times which are no problem, but
then it asks me to enter the LUNITIDAL INTERVAL. I have seen the
equation to convert harmonic tides to Lunitidal Intercal as found at:

http://home.t-online.de/home/3400273...0001/tiden.htm

But, this seems like a bunch of work for each new site I wish to add
to my watch. I guess my question to you is if you know of an online
resource to look up Lunitidal Intervals? Or, if you know of a better
way of getting this calculation.

Thanks for your time,
Rob