posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default B & G Sonic Speed, power supply polarity

The power supply terminals in the control box of this unit are marked
"BR 10" and "BL 9".

Can anyone tell me which of these is the positive terminal please.
The Owners Manual is mute on this point.
posted to rec.boats.electronics

On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 02:00:30 GMT, Moonshadow
wrote:

The power supply terminals in the control box of this unit are marked
"BR 10" and "BL 9".

Can anyone tell me which of these is the positive terminal please.
The Owners Manual is mute on this point.

See diagram 4.2 on Page 11:

http://www.bandg.co.uk/upload/BandG/...nicinstall.pdf

It shows "BN" (+) going to terminal 10 and "B"/"BL" (-) going to
terminal 9.

posted to rec.boats.electronics

Many thanks.

wrote:

The power supply terminals in the control box of this unit are marked
"BR 10" and "BL 9".

Can anyone tell me which of these is the positive terminal please.
The Owners Manual is mute on this point.

See diagram 4.2 on Page 11:

http://www.bandg.co.uk/upload/BandG/...nicinstall.pdf

It shows "BN" (+) going to terminal 10 and "B"/"BL" (-) going to
terminal 9.

The power supply done blowed up... Short Wave Sportfishing General 38 February 14th 08 01:12 AM
Shore power polarity: HELP! druid Cruising 7 April 24th 07 04:24 PM
DC Power supply EASI54 Electronics 4 April 6th 06 01:40 PM
12volt PC Power Supply David Tuff Cruising 11 September 29th 03 01:12 AM
12volt PC Power Supply Glendon Electronics 1 September 27th 03 04:59 AM