Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stephen Kormilo

Default Portable Fish Finder Recommendations?

I am planning on buying a fish finder in the near future. I would
like a small, portable, unit since I usually do some fishing on canoe
trips that involve portages.

Units that appear to be suitable:

Hummingbird Piranha series
Hummingbird Smartcast RF30 (Wrist Unit) or Mobile Station
Hawkeye/Norcross FF3300PX
Eagle FishEasy 2
Eagle Cuda 128
Garmin 80
Garmin 120
Others?

Anyone have any recommendations or warnings on any of these fish
finders, or others?

Anyone have any recommendations for other forums in which I might ask
the same question?

TIA

Recommendations on Combo GPS/Fish Finder? JGK General 2 July 1st 04 10:26 PM
Fishing Buddy fish finder...>> Marty S. General 8 June 11th 04 02:35 PM
Suggestions with my humminbird fish finder Habda General 4 April 20th 04 04:35 PM
row boat fish finder calhoun General 8 March 20th 04 05:41 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM