Larry

Default Portable Fish Finder Recommendations?

On 4 Feb 2004 14:57:43 -0800, Stephen Kormilo wrote:

Larry wrote in message ...

snip.....

You might have better luck on one of the angling newsgroups. alt.fishing,
alt.flyfishing, can.rec.fishing, rec.outdoors.fishing etc.

OK, thanks for the 'leads'. I don't 'prowl' newsgroups very much.

Ice fishing? Up here

Where's "up here"? I'm pretty far "up" myself: Winnipeg

that's an excuse for freezing your tail off while you
consume far too much alcohol! Plus, after you go through all the work of
drilling a few holes, do you really want to know that there aren't any fish
down there anyway? Heh, heh!

I've heard that it's possible to 'fishfind' through the ice with the
right transducer and a gel-pac (unfrozen ;-)

Stephe Kormilo

Up here is northern New Hampshire. For some stupid reason, it's a lot
colder than across the border to Quebec.

I heard the same thing, btw - that you can fish find through the ice with a
gel-pac. Let me know if it works!!!
--

Larry
email is rapp at lmr dot com

Recommendations on Combo GPS/Fish Finder? JGK General 2 July 1st 04 10:26 PM
Fishing Buddy fish finder...>> Marty S. General 8 June 11th 04 02:35 PM
Suggestions with my humminbird fish finder Habda General 4 April 20th 04 04:35 PM
row boat fish finder calhoun General 8 March 20th 04 05:41 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM