Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Smith

Default Burglar alarms

Looking for some advice on the most appropriate sensors for a moored
cruiser. I have switches on the door, the hatch and some windows, I have
two infra red motion detectors and a pressure mat.

Are the IR detectors any good on a boat that sways a lot in the wind etc?
Any other options?

Thanks in advance

Burglar alarms John Smith Cruising 20 December 12th 03 11:21 PM
Burglar-intrusion alarms for boats Panama Boat Building 9 November 19th 03 08:58 PM
Fuel Vapor Detector false alarms?? Steve Electronics 8 October 21st 03 01:49 AM