Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike C

Default Circuit for strobe (UK)

Folks,

I'm looking for a strobe circuit that will
1) run from 12 Volts
2) drive a high-power flash
3) flash from once to twice per scond

The idea is to put it at the top of the mast of a cruising boat to be
switched on in 'desperate times'.

If anybody can help out with info, I'd be most appreciative. I just tried
to order one from an American company, but they only send to USA, Mexico and
Canada!

Thanks,

MikeC

--
WARNING: My e-mail return address is bogus to confuse the automated spam
address gatherers.