Default Older Onan

I have an older Onan 3MTK generator that I need a parts and service
manual for... So far I had no luck with Onan and the only other was
Generator Service Company but they had no info ,but where able to say
that it was made in May of 1963. Any help on this and I'd be
thankfull.

cal

His number is at my boat and I think I'll be there this weekend. I'll
get it for you and e-mail you.

Cal

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:11:17 GMT, "Jim Bailey"
wrote:

cal - how would you get in touch with the "Genny Man" ?

jim

.. .