Scuba Steve

Default New website

If you are looking for a new handheld gps, marine electronics, vhf or gmrs
radio or any other outdoor electronic product checkout our new website
www.scubasteve.biz. We have very good prices and service surpassed by no
one. If you have questions let me know I'm happy to answer any questions
you might have you can email me at . Thanks for
looking, Scuba Steve