Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Larry

Default 3 stage regulator questions

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:36:21 GMT, "Dennis Gibbons"
wrote:

Larry, the question on the table concerns the regulator.(Is it 3 stage or
not). Your reply, while correct in procedure, deals with testing battery
condition. Let's not confuse the poor person further.

I said it because I don't think they have a regulator problem. These
electronic wonders insist you have all good cells to work properly.
Otherwise they go on charging forever, as they should.

I was trying to make sure the batteries were all "normal" before
blaming the electronic regulator.

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.