Brian Bonner

Default MAarine A/C puimp relay

I am in need of the pump relay that turns on the water pump for multiple A/C
units. Where can I buy one?

Geoffrey W. Schultz

"Brian Bonner" wrote in
:

I am in need of the pump relay that turns on the water pump for
multiple A/C units. Where can I buy one?

TaylorMade has one. Actually, I have one that I no longer use, but the
boat is in Guatamala & I have just returned for the remained for the
hurricane season.

-- Geoff