Randy

Default Apelco 510 Handheld VHS Power Supply

Does anyone know what type of power adapter this unit uses to charge the
batteries. The primary coil on my original is open so I cannot determine if
it is a linear regulated or simply an adapter without regulation. The label
on the old adapter rates the output at 12 VDC 200 mA. This is used to
charge a 7.2 volt battery pack. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
would prefer to buy an aftermarket rather than pay the premium price from
Apelco for what appears to be inexpensive unregulated adapter.
Thanks in advance,
Randy

Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Cruising 21 April 3rd 04 04:24 PM
Shore Power Parallax Cruising 5 October 15th 03 02:18 PM
12volt PC Power Supply David Tuff Cruising 11 September 29th 03 01:12 AM
Which pentium 4 for low(ish) power Richard Ferryman Electronics 8 July 16th 03 03:13 AM