BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Apelco 510 Handheld VHS Power Supply (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10542-apelco-510-handheld-vhs-power-supply.html)

Randy August 4th 03 01:19 AM

Apelco 510 Handheld VHS Power Supply

Does anyone know what type of power adapter this unit uses to charge the
batteries. The primary coil on my original is open so I cannot determine if
it is a linear regulated or simply an adapter without regulation. The label
on the old adapter rates the output at 12 VDC 200 mA. This is used to
charge a 7.2 volt battery pack. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
would prefer to buy an aftermarket rather than pay the premium price from
Apelco for what appears to be inexpensive unregulated adapter.
Thanks in advance,
Randy