John Scott

Default No TV reception

I own a 2001 340 Sundancer and the tv reception amplifier appears to
have quit. The power light on the amplifier no longer lites and i
cannot program any channels and have no reception. The antenna system
is a glomex. I have tried to remove the amplifier with no success. I
can remove the face plate and retaining screws but cannot get the unit
out of the bulkhead. All breakers are in the closed posistion, i
cannot find the power lead for this device. I have dug all around the
boat with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Keith

Either there is no power to it, or it's just a goner. Check the power as far
up the circuit as you can, starting at the breaker.

Also, when you say you have NO reception, are you sure all the coax cables
are OK? You should have crummy reception even if the unit is off.

--

Keith
__
om...