John Scott

Default No TV reception

I own a 2001 340 Sundancer and the tv reception amplifier appears to
have quit. The power light on the amplifier no longer lites and i
cannot program any channels and have no reception. The antenna system
is a glomex. I have tried to remove the amplifier with no success. I
can remove the face plate and retaining screws but cannot get the unit
out of the bulkhead. All breakers are in the closed posistion, i
cannot find the power lead for this device. I have dug all around the
boat with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions.