posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Furuno 1650DF

Hello, this is my first post, I hope it's one of many. I've came across a
used Furuno 1650DF chartplotter. What I need to make it functional is a
power cable, an antenna and cable, and a bracket to mount the unit. Also if
possible, a data transfer cable . Any help would be appreciated. Contact
Captain Richard at

posted to rec.boats.electronics

hi there,
Try Ebay there are some stuff there you might need.

Cheers
Oliver Fleming

"Richard Nadolny" wrote in message
abs...
Hello, this is my first post, I hope it's one of many. I've came across a
used Furuno 1650DF chartplotter. What I need to make it functional is a
power cable, an antenna and cable, and a bracket to mount the unit. Also
if
possible, a data transfer cable . Any help would be appreciated. Contact
Captain Richard at

posted to rec.boats.electronics

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:19:21 +1000, "Oliver Fleming"
wrote:

hi there,
Try Ebay there are some stuff there you might need.

Cheers
Oliver Fleming

"Richard Nadolny" wrote in message
labs...
Hello, this is my first post, I hope it's one of many. I've came across a
used Furuno 1650DF chartplotter. What I need to make it functional is a
power cable, an antenna and cable, and a bracket to mount the unit. Also
if
possible, a data transfer cable . Any help would be appreciated. Contact
Captain Richard at

Probably stolen, don't you think?

Furuno 1650DF assessories Richard Nadolny Electronics 1 June 27th 08 08:51 PM
Furuno SSB Gordon Cruising 8 December 30th 06 06:17 PM
Video Interface Cable. Furuno RP-110 <> Furuno Radar Steve Electronics 2 March 27th 04 10:15 PM
Furuno VHF - no more ?? Fred Electronics 2 October 15th 03 01:57 PM
Furuno GP 70 Oliver Fleming Electronics 0 September 20th 03 12:02 AM