posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Uniden vhf with the wireless mic - experiences, problems?

Looking at buying one.
-----------------
-----------------
posted to rec.boats.electronics

On Nov 30, 3:13*pm, wrote:
Looking at buying one.
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

The bluetooth aspects require set many strange steps but once done,
works well. I use it in push to talk mode.

I like how the charging of the head set is done seperatly, and that
switching between using the wireless headset and using the radio
without is done automatically.

I would like to have this functionality on my ships radio, which has a
lot more range.

Uniden VHF radio with the wireless mic - any problems? [email protected] Cruising 1 December 1st 08 02:41 AM
Garmin to Uniden William Andersen Electronics 7 December 29th 05 11:17 PM
vhf uniden um825 Al Electronics 0 May 16th 05 07:15 PM
Uniden VHF Bobsprit ASA 4 May 29th 04 05:13 PM
Wireless Internet and Wireless Phone with Picture Capabilities at Sea? T.C. Electronics 3 September 2nd 03 02:34 PM