Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Question about NMEA

I have just wired a new Humminbird GPS to my old Raymarine RL70c
radar, and everything is fine, so far. I also have on order a fluxgate
compass that I plan to wire to the second NMEA input of the radar. The
radar is designed to handle two NMEA data inputs, but will there be any
kind of conflict between the two inputs as it applies to MARPA? I want
the radar to be able to track thunderstorm direction while I'm fishing
at anchor. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

bob baldwin
bryan, texas