Default SPOT battery life

November 9, 2008

The last SPOT fix was 0615 this morning and I found the On/Off LED blinking
red. This is almost 5 days of 24 hour operation in addition to that listed
in the OP.

Pretty decent battery life IMHO.

--
Roger Long

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:55:35 -0500, "Roger Long"
wrote:

November 9, 2008

The last SPOT fix was 0615 this morning and I found the On/Off LED blinking
red. This is almost 5 days of 24 hour operation in addition to that listed
in the OP.

Pretty decent battery life IMHO.

Any idea how many total hours you got out of it ?

"Wayne.B" wrote

Any idea how many total hours you got out of it ?

No but I'm fairly sure it's well in excess of the 14 days claimed.

--
Roger Long