Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default More shameless self promotion

The "Points East" story about my late October cruise last year is out in the
Last Words section of the current issue for those of you in New England.
Also in the magazine is a review of the book "Titanic's Last Secrets" by
Brad Matsen which is now available atmost book stores. Long sections on my
reseach and theories; even a brief bio on my childhood.

--
Roger Long
(Just felt like annoying Bob this morning