[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default More shameless self promotion

On Oct 8, 5:55*am, "Roger Long" wrote:
The "Points East" story about my late October cruise last year is out in the
Last Words section of the current issue for those of you in New England.
Also in the magazine is a review of the book "Titanic's Last Secrets" by
Brad Matsen which is now available atmost book stores. *Long sections on my
reseach and theories; even a brief bio on my childhood.

--
Roger Long
(Just felt like annoying Bob this morning

Wow, I just got rid of a bunch of 'Titanic' books (reluctantly), now I
have to go get another? Can't you just give a bit of a preview... is
it the rivets?

Annoying 'Bob' ?... guess I'm in... although reality itself is what
annoys him.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King