Default True love

A man and a woman, who had never met before, but were both married to
other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a
trans-continental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over
sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly..
....He in the upper bunk and she in the lower.
At 1:00 AM , the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,
'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into
the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'
'I have a better idea,' she replied. 'Just for tonight, let's
pretend that we're married.'
'Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.
'Good,' she replied. 'Get your own f***ing blanket.'
After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End

It's All True Wm Watt Boat Building 3 July 20th 07 11:50 PM
Is this true? Bob Crantz ASA 3 March 28th 06 06:08 AM
Ain't it true! Bob Crantz ASA 32 March 18th 06 03:51 AM
True "true wind" & the Raymarine ST60, or other b393capt Electronics 23 December 23rd 05 12:33 AM
Is it true? [email protected] General 1 April 9th 05 02:03 AM