posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default [OT] Judge denies Democrat Party and Obama's motion to dismiss

wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:06:24 -0700, Stephen Trapani

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 20:19:56 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4846kf

United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick orders
Obama to produce the following:
1. Obama's "vault" version (certified copy of his "original" long version)
Birth Certificate; and
2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship;
3. A Certified copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance

Obama can't produce them because he doesn't have them.
I'm quite sure I don't have all of thiose documents for myself, and
you don't have them for yourself, either.

Meanwhile, here's an editorial from George W Bush's hometown newspaper
in Crawford, TX:

http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolute...p?a=3337&z=290

EDITORIAL
Sunday, October 05, 2008
By Nathan Diebenow, Don M. Fisher, W. Leon Smith

*We Trust Obama
**/2008 Presidential Endorsement/*

So, how’s that free market economy working for you?

A tiny bit of research about the banking crisis reveals that it was not
the free market that caused it, it was *over* regulation (primarily
fannie and freddie) which compelled banks to provide mortgages to people
who did not qualify. When the housing market slumped millions of these
people defaulted because there mortgages were worth more than their
property.

It is the height of stupidity for lefties to be blaming the economic
crisis on "the free market" when it has been democrats and only
democrats over the years which put in place and then strengthened the
regulations that caused this crisis.

Stephen

Once again, Stephen Trapani reveals his idiocy in all it's glory.

He does this pretty much every time he posts, so it doesn't surprise
anyone.

I provided a statement and argument, you replied entirely with ad
hominem and no relevant content apparently because you haven't a clue
what I'm talking about. I'm afraid that makes you the idiot.

Stephen

wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:06 am, Stephen Trapani wrote:
A tiny bit of research about the banking crisis reveals that it was not
the free market that caused it, it was *over* regulation (primarily
fannie and freddie) ...

As I've said before that's a meme current mostly with folks who can't
add. I thought the following was a pretty amusing take:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162789

From that article:

"Look. There was a culture of stupid, reckless lending, of which Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac and the subprime lenders were an integral part."

Basically Fannie and Freddie regulations created a false market which
was then not subjected to enough oversight and hence abused. That's the
problem with market regulation, it creates the need for ever more
regulating. Calling this a failure of free market principles is asinine.
It's like saying communism would have worked if only the leaders had
been smart enough to be more brutal and squelch more of the citizens'
rights.

Stephen

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Are you telling me that you're unable to vote for Barr or Paul? I
believe they're on many state ballots.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

No, I'm telling you you're not able to vote for anyone not programmed to
win by the Diebold viruses built into the voting machines....as
EXTENSIVELY
documented by very reputable institutions like Stanford's Computer Science
geniuses.

Youtube search on Diebold

They've been widely televised.

I'm wondering.... is there anything that is not a conspiracy in your view? I
could possibly buy one or a couple, but not everything can be a conspiracy.
That's just dumb sounding.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Sunday, October 05, 2008
[...]

Au contraire. I no longer bother trying to educate you, because you
have proven uneducable. Point by point dissections of your nutcase
thinking are not worth the trouble. It's enough just to point out that
you are an idiot. That's usually enough of a hint for rational
intelligent people to "get it".

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 21:12:21 -0700, Stephen Trapani

On Oct 7, 8:06 am, Stephen Trapani wrote:
A tiny bit of research about the banking crisis reveals that it was not
the free market that caused it, it was *over* regulation (primarily
fannie and freddie) ...

As I've said before that's a meme current mostly with folks who can't
add. I thought the following was a pretty amusing take:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162789

From that article:

"Look. There was a culture of stupid, reckless lending, of which Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac and the subprime lenders were an integral part."

Basically Fannie and Freddie regulations created a false market which
was then not subjected to enough oversight and hence abused. That's the
problem with market regulation, it creates the need for ever more
regulating. Calling this a failure of free market principles is asinine.
It's like saying communism would have worked if only the leaders had
been smart enough to be more brutal and squelch more of the citizens'
rights.

Stephen

There you go again!

Bwhahahahaha!

On Oct 7, 9:12*pm, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Basically Fannie and Freddie regulations created a false market which
was then not subjected to enough oversight and hence abused. ...

What market was that? The sub-prime market? The CDO market? The CDS
market?

F&F bought a small percent of the CDO's out there and when they turned
to crap it trashed their books. I'm not going to claim that they are
victims since they should have known better but they are in no way,
shape or form the "cause" of this problem.

--Tom.

Sunday, October 05, 2008
[...]

Translation: "You've made a fool out of me when I tried to argue with
you so I have to resort to insults."

Point by point dissections of your nutcase
thinking are not worth the trouble. It's enough just to point out that
you are an idiot. That's usually enough of a hint for rational
intelligent people to "get it".

I suggest you look into the ad hominem fallacy. Basically, it's not for
rational people. If you want to be counted among them someday, I suggest
you stop doing it.

Stephen

Sunday, October 05, 2008
[...]

Sure, Stephen. Whatever.
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On 07 Oct 2008 18:22:01 GMT, Larry wrote:

Now, do you REALLY think, in your heart, that the Democrat Party is SO
stupid that they would hand the Republican Party a free pass for 4 more
years of banker-induced war and neocon genocide by putting up ANY
candidate that is CLEARLY not qualified? Come on!

"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about
universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he
has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care
anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will
hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Louis Farrakhan, addressing a large crowd Feb. 24, Nation of Islam
Saviour's Day 2008.

And, Obama rejected and denounced his endorsement.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:19:02 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
. ..
On 07 Oct 2008 18:22:01 GMT, Larry wrote:

Now, do you REALLY think, in your heart, that the Democrat Party is SO
stupid that they would hand the Republican Party a free pass for 4 more
years of banker-induced war and neocon genocide by putting up ANY
candidate that is CLEARLY not qualified? Come on!

"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about
universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he
has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care
anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will
hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Louis Farrakhan, addressing a large crowd Feb. 24, Nation of Islam
Saviour's Day 2008.

And, Obama rejected and denounced his endorsement.

Ya,, like he "rejected" Wright.

Well, he did reject his own grandmother.

?? He absolutely rejected Wright, who was spouting hate-filled language.

Is this what's important to you? If so, you should vote for McPalin.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bye bye Democrat Party. Simple Simon ASA 35 October 22nd 08 03:12 AM
Motion comfort Gordon Cruising 6 December 17th 06 12:46 AM
Following Sea Motion Causes Engine to Nearly Die frank1492 General 11 August 19th 06 08:08 AM