Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default [OT] Judge denies Democrat Party and Obama's motion to dismiss

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Are you telling me that you're unable to vote for Barr or Paul? I
believe they're on many state ballots.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

No, I'm telling you you're not able to vote for anyone not programmed to
win by the Diebold viruses built into the voting machines....as
EXTENSIVELY
documented by very reputable institutions like Stanford's Computer Science
geniuses.

Youtube search on Diebold

They've been widely televised.

I'm wondering.... is there anything that is not a conspiracy in your view? I
could possibly buy one or a couple, but not everything can be a conspiracy.
That's just dumb sounding.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com