santacruz

Default Reusable rigging wire terminals besides Stalok, Norseman?

Somewhere I thought I saw a 3rd mfg of threaded terminals like stalok,
norseman - anybody remember the name?

jeannette

Could it be them?: http://www.suncorstainless.com/sscart/index2.html

Jeannette

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:42:53 -0700, santacruz
wrote:

Somewhere I thought I saw a 3rd mfg of threaded terminals like stalok,
norseman - anybody remember the name?

Jeannette
aa6jh
Bristol 32, San Francisco
http://www.eblw.com/contepartiro/contepartiro.html

Rusty O

Hayn Enterprises in the US, made by Petersen in the UK. A full line of
stainless rigging parts, very high quality. See an assembly video at
http://www.peteresen-stainless.co.uk It really does go together that easy.
Available through West Marine by special order and others I'm sure.

Rusty O

Brian Whatcott

As a gesture to the folks at that long-time ship-building town, here's
a corrected URL:

http://www.petersen-stainless.co.uk/NewFiles/marprods.html

Brian W

http://www.petersen-stainless.co.uk It really does go together that easy.
Available through West Marine by special order and others I'm sure.

Rusty O

Rusty O

Thanks for the correction.

Rusty O

Rusty O

Thanks for the correction.

Rusty O

paul martin

Quick Attach is the newest and simplist.

http://bosunsupplies.com/QuickAttach.cfm

Also an article in Good Old Boat showing results of comparative tests
against Sta-Loc and Norseman

http://www.bosunsupplies.com/GoodOldBoatQuickAttach.CFM