Default Whale humor

Two whales, a male and a female, were swimming side by side in
the ocean.

Suddenly, the male whale spots a ship in the distance. He
recognizes it as the whaling ship that killed his father.

Filled with anger, he says to his female companion, "That's the
ship that killed my father! Let's swim closer!"

When they were close enough, the male said, "Why don't we swim
under the ship and blow air through our blow holes and break the ship
into a million pieces? That will be sweet revenge." And the female
agreed to this.

So they each took a deep breath of air, swam under the ship,
and blew enormous amounts of air under the ship. The ship flew into the
air and crashed back to the sea and broke into a million pieces.

The pair of whales started to swim off when they realized that
the sailors were not dead, but clinging to pieces of wood and floating
in the ocean.

The male whale was furious and said to the female whale,
"They're still alive, but I've got another idea. Let's swim around and
gulp up all the sailors!"

That's when the female stopped swimming, looked at the male and
said, "Oh no... I agreed to the blow job but I'm NOT swallowing the seamen!"

The devil made me do it!

"Gordon" wrote in message
m...
[...]

You'll burn in hell for that one!

LOL!!!!

Whale of a tale [email protected] Boat Building 1 November 21st 07 09:05 PM
Whale in NYC Bob Crantz ASA 5 April 23rd 07 03:45 PM
A Whale in Humboldt Bay... Barry Touring 2 October 4th 04 07:36 AM
Whale Trap Bart Senior ASA 13 August 27th 04 05:09 AM
help with whale pump paul harper General 1 November 20th 03 01:36 PM