Default gas info that i found....

Gas prices are ridiculously expensive. Nowadays you have to think
twice before going out. Why? well not because you don't know where
you're heading, but because of the gas price. You want to make sure
that you have enough for the REAL needs. But come on, we shouldn't be
doing this. You would agree with me. We should all do something to
make things run better and smoother, after all WE are the ones that
can make a difference. Hopefully one day gas prices will go down
enough to the point where we won't worry about it like we do now.
There's got to be improvement with gas and everything related to fuel.
I found this interesting place with beneficial tips for that have
helped me, I thought I'd share it with everybody. http//
importantgasinfo.blogspot.com i'm not sure but i think that's the
correct address

wrote in message
Gas prices are ridiculously expensive. Nowadays you have to think
twice before going out. Why? well not because you don't know where
you're heading, but because of the gas price. You want to make sure
that you have enough for the REAL needs. But come on, we shouldn't be
doing this. You would agree with me. We should all do something to
make things run better and smoother, after all WE are the ones that
can make a difference. Hopefully one day gas prices will go down
enough to the point where we won't worry about it like we do now.
There's got to be improvement with gas and everything related to fuel.
I found this interesting place with beneficial tips for that have
helped me, I thought I'd share it with everybody. http//
importantgasinfo.blogspot.com i'm not sure but i think that's the
correct address

If you live in the US, and are buying gas at less than $9 per Imperial
gallon, then you are indeed fortunate, as that is the current price in the
UK (soon to increase). I put my car in for it's annual compulsory MOT test a
week ago and deliberately left last year's MOT Certificate on the dashboard
so that the tester could not possibly fail the car (most of them will find
something expensively wrong, it's the British way of ensuring continued
income for the test stations).

The car was passed, new certificate issued, no faults or questions - why? I
had done only 2400 miles since last year's test, and even these thieves
could hardly plead wear-'n-tear with that mileage.

That is what living in rip-off Britain is like just now. Fortunately I live
in a city, and the buses are both frequent (every 5 minutes) and FREE for me
at my age.

Maybe you should cough up the $700-billion to avoid following in our
footsteps? You could always insist on the proviso that the *******s who got
us all into this unholy mess should be made to pay back their ill-gotten
gains or be locked away permanently!

Management? Don't make me laugh! Most of them couldn't run a ****-up in a
brewery.

Dennis.

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in news:wW0Dk.154590
:

That is what living in rip-off Britain is like just now.

Dear UK taxpayer:

Please sit and read this document concerning taxation of the multi
trillionaire foreigners in the City of London Corporation.

http://www.parliament.uk/documents/u...tyofLondon.pdf

If your blood doesn't boil, you have none....

Why aren't there mass demonstrations, American Style (or French Style), and
mass executions in the streets?

Another very interesting study of the City of London Corporation and it's
international connections can be made if you do a little Google research
into a map of where the Nazis bombed in the Blitz. It answers the
question:

Why wssn't the first target Big Ben and London Bridge??

......they didn't want to bomb the people financing the war!

.....and it STILL exists without a protest, even today.

The City of London Corporation in the USA is Wall Street, the financial
district around the amazingly rich Jew bankers in New York City. Your
problem is also our problem.

We handed our money over to them in 1913, much later than you did. The
results are the same....

wrote in news:54dbd389-2d46-47ce-83f7-
:

Gas prices are ridiculously expensive.

Most people think this because they think that US Dollar (or whatever
private central banknotes you use where you live) are worth the same now
as they were in 1965.

But, the reality is that gas is no more expensive now than it was in
1965 if you compare it to the price of the standard of value for the
last 10,000 years, gold.

http://www.kitco.com/charts/popup/au3650nyb_.html

We were headed for a respite from the ever shrinking banknotes' value as
gold prices dropped sharply as the depression just started. From a high
of $1002/oz, gold dropped in price (increasing the VALUE of the Fed's
banknotes) to around $750/oz, the first time gold had seriously dropped
in price in decades. Of course, the whole financial industry, including
the fractional banking scam, depends upon constant inflation NOT
increasing the value of the money, so the current collapses is the
results.

Gold IS, whether they like it or not, the standard of value for
everything. If Gold drops 25%, the price of everything MUST drop 25% to
remain par value. The stock market must drop 25%, the houses must drop
25%.....and the price of oil WAS...WAS...WAS on its way down 25% to par
value with gold BEFORE the bankers' paid off politicians came up with a
plan to create more massive inflation to stop it....bailing out
billionaire bankers.

So, now we have the idiot lawyers in Congress BORROWING more money from
the really super rich bankers who own the Federal Reserve Private Bank
Corporation...AT INTEREST OF COURSE...and giving it with few strings
attached to the less super rich bankers the Fed wouldn't or didn't want
to loan money to because it was all a terrible risk of failure. Passing
it through the government bureaucrats so the Fed would surely, at some
point, be paid back under force of the gun....from the screwed
taxpayers, of course, as usual.

Gas isn't "rediculously expensive", or is anything else in a competitive
market. It's simply reflecting the worthlessness of the American
Dollar, the Federal Reserve Private Bank Corporations banknotes. Now,
needed to cover $US700,000,000,000.00 MORE debt, the printing presses
will be running 24/7 for many more years, rendering the unbacked notes
in YOUR pocket or what YOU're being paid with...more and more and more
worthless....to keep the billionaires in their mansions with the
luxuries of life, unencumbered forever.

Build the gallows on Wall Street. I'd be happy to travel up to pull the
trapdoor handle on them for a week or two, wouldn't you?

Here. Watch it happen for yourselves!

http://zfacts.com/p/461.html

The 9,791,000,000,000.00 showing on the clock NOW, screwing up at an
amazing rate as interest piles upon us, does NOT include the bailout.

9,791,000,000,000.00
+ 700,000,000,000.00
====================
10,491,000,000,000.00

finally putting us over the TEN TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT MARK with the
stroke of the pen!

If you think this bailout is the answer....I have some property EAST of
Cape Hatteras at a really good price.

Gas price should be the LEAST of your worries!

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in news:wW0Dk.154590
:

That is what living in rip-off Britain is like just now.

What's most interesting about your very observant post is that in Downtown
London there is a little private country-in-a-country Her Majesty is one of
the super rich owners of that is the very CENTRE (note the spelling) of
this entire problem across the planet, The City of London Corporation.
Most Americans you'll ever meet, and a lot of British subjects, too, I've
found, have no idea this little amazingly super rich kingdom exists, right
in the heart of your own country, protected by the monarch at all costs.

If everyone, and I mean everyone, associated with this corporation were to
suddenly meet some strange accidental ends.....the world would be a much
better place for everyone, in every country. The wealth they've cheated us
out of and hoarded for centuries, could be used to keep us all from
becoming slaves, once again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London_Corporation

http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporation

http://www.bitc.org.uk/membership/di...f_london_corpo
..html

They even have their own power company:
http://www.chpa.co.uk/about_us/profi...f_london.shtml
just in case the rest of England goes bankrupt and black, I suppose.

This is the ULTIMATE English caste system in action. Nothing has really
changed since the Dark Ages and Normans set foot on the place. The
catapults look different.

Hey, mate....YOU'RE paying for it.

Default gas info that i found....(OT)

"Larry" wrote in message
"Dennis Pogson" wrote in news:wW0Dk.154590
:

That is what living in rip-off Britain is like just now.

Dear UK taxpayer:

Please sit and read this document concerning taxation of the multi
trillionaire foreigners in the City of London Corporation.

http://www.parliament.uk/documents/u...tyofLondon.pdf

If your blood doesn't boil, you have none....

Explanation for US citizens -

Definition of an RND - A foreigner who lives here in UK but elects not to
pay UK taxes, as distinct from we poor buggers who were born here but cannot
so elect not to pay taxes.

The present so-called Government recently came under pressure to increase
the threshold at which Inheritance Tax (introduced to tax the very wealthy
on death of said very wealthy, and set at 40% of inherited asset valuation)
came to be due. This tax used to be called Death Duty until the lords and
ladies of the manor found a way to raise the tax due by filling their
mansion grounds with lions, tigers and elephants and charging the public
obscene fees to come and view same, thus becoming liable to business tax,
but generating sufficient income to pay the Death Tax when it became due.
Nothing wrong with that.

The huge increase in property valuation in recent times was causing the
not-so-wealthy to be dragged into the IHT net, myself included, as I own a
3-bedroom apartment (regarded as obscene profigacy by the present
government) valued at around £370,000, but reducing in value daily these
days.

I had calculated that on the death of myself and my wife, my kids would have
to fork out around £80,000 in IHT, and sell the property, before they could
enjoy what was left of the fruits of my lifelong labours.

This all changed when our Opposition Party stated that, if elected, they
would shove the threshold up to £1m, thus releasing many millions of our
middle classes from this fiasco. The Labour Government immediately reacted
by effectively doubling the threshold (it's a bit more complex than this,
but the effect is as stated), and in order to balance the books, they would
put a £30,000 levy on all registered non-domiciles. (There must have been
one helluva lot of RND's to balance the loss of IHT caused by doubling the
threshold).

Released from this burden, I immediately went out and replaced my
ten-year-old BMW and indulged myself in a feast of spending, visiting
restaurants frequently and even looking at the odd yacht or two, although it
must be said I find sailing on other peoples' boats much more satisfying!

£30k is peanuts to most of these foreigners, the Russian guy who owns
Chelsea Football Club tips this amount in restaurants and taxis, and yet the
the CLC are mounting a campaign against the levy on the grounds that not
every foreigner living here, but exempt from paying UK taxes, is wealthy.
Sounds like an invitaion to re-calculate the levy, starting at say £5m for
foreigners who have tangible assets of £100m+ down to £5k for the guys who
are just here for the enhanced sex life the UK can supply.

I can fully sympathise with our US counterparts who find the present
proposals to pass $700b of taxpayers' money on to the very people who have
gotten us all into this mess totally unacceptable!

BTW, what as all this got to do with cruising?

Dennis.

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in news:FvnDk.11602
:

although it
must be said I find sailing on other peoples' boats much more satisfying!

Me, too! My friends send me to fetch the boat and use the boat's own
credit cards to pay the awful yard bills. Just reading a yard bill every
once in a while cures me of wanting a sailboat for my own. My English
friend Geoffrey handed me a very nice ballcap with "CAPTAIN Larry" nicely
embroidered on it, as a gift. I thank him but told him I didn't want to
wear it aboard because I thought he was looking for someone to blame next
time something bad happened....(c; When one of the yachties greets me with
, "Good morning, Captain" on the docks, I tell them I'm just the "Third
Mate Engineering", not the captain. I'm not responsible....er,
ah....unless the radar crashes.

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in news:FvnDk.11602
:

BTW, what as all this got to do with cruising?

After the price of Gold clears $1500/oz and fuel doubles from the $700B
inflation bailing out the bankers will cost us in prices (but not wages, of
course), noone will be able to afford a boat or cruising.....making this
VERY on topic!

On 2008-09-27 06:01:08 -0400, "Dennis Pogson"
said:

BTW, what as all this got to do with cruising?

Surprisingly much.

Some pay attention and cash out, slash the lines, at what we perceive
the "top".

My first SCUBA instructor had been a Canadian securities trader, but
cashed out at the mid-80's peak and comfortably retired to the BVI in
her 30s. Not unexpectedly, I found her to be amazingly intelligent as
well as quite cute.

--
Jere Lull

Jere Lull wrote:a Canadian securities trader, but
cashed out at the mid-80's peak and comfortably retired to the BVI in
her 30s. Not unexpectedly, I found her to be amazingly intelligent as
well as quite cute.

Both unusual qualities in a Canadian eh?

Cheers
Marty

Look at what I found... Stanley Barthfarkle General 0 January 18th 07 08:59 PM
WMD Found!!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 June 25th 04 11:20 AM
I found some Power Boat Racing 0 August 9th 03 09:05 PM